
I am getting ready for a trip to Guatemala in 3 weeks to move in our new home! I have to furnish said house (see above picture) including purchasing appliances, sheets, blankets, towels, eating utensils, and on and on.....) in preparation to bring the kids in July for the Big Move! I am very excited yet a little concerned....not worried...about how it will all get done. We have had a busy month and June will be busier with me in Guatemala the first part and in Cincinnatti through the end of the month. Cintia is going to Cincinnati Children's Hospital for their total bowel management program...they are experts in cases like Cintia's. She has several procedures scheduled when we arrive then daily clinic for 8 days. This will let us know more about what we are dealing with in the long term and how we can manage it now. It will not be a fun trip for any of us but we will make the most of it.
My next post will be longer and hopefully will occur within the week (but don't hold your breath)! Once in Guatemala on June 2, I will post daily if I have internet....and I should have it. I will be traveling alone and staying in our new home alone (well, technically God is there as He always is) so prayers for safety would be appreciated.
Blessings!
April
PS If you are still there reading this, could you leave a quick "still here" comment so I can see who is still checking? I may need to email friends and family to let them know I am back on the blog. Many things coming up that we can sure use prayers for!



1 comment:
Still here checking in and most of all Praying. Wilma Gamble
Post a Comment