Wednesday, July 21, 2010

We have arrived!!!!

After a host of goodbyes, we were Guatemala bound!!! It was very tough traveling with such a big crew, but honestly they couldn't have done better. Odie (our dog) immediately started wigging out at the airport so I brought out the acepromezine and gave him a half tablet that my awesome vet had precut for him. Within a half hour, he calmed down. Honestly, he was perfect! That says a lot for anyone who knows Odie. He is always calm and loving with us but completely neurotic when strange men are around. I am very proud to say that both he and Cintia did great. She was Sassy Sally this morning after having little sleep. She told us to put her back to bed 'cause she wasn't going. Needless to say, she changed her mind.

We are absolutely beyond exhausted after less than an hour sleep for me and the big boys and barely more for Kenny and the other kids. We can't even think now. We are going to bed!

I have to voice our frustrations with Delta. I am writing a letter to whoever you write letters to and I have never done that before. There is family friendly and there is Delta....we were appalled by their rudeness and lack of accomodations not only for us but other families. It was almost as rediculous as the price of our tickets!

More later!
Blessings to all!

April

No comments: