Following a CRAZY week of moving in and much to do with little time, I have been a terrible blogger! We had no internet access this weekend nor the previous (besides a few seconds here and there) so we are looking to purchase a new router to eliminate the problem. Until then, we fall victim to technology once again. We are alive and well and I am planning a complete blog post tomorrow or Wednesday. Cintia's new nanny, Jessica, started today and tomorrow I will be teaching her how to do Cintia's therapy. In between I hope to have time to blog. Yesterday, I completed Cintia's medical report for the court...3 pages typed...and sent it to my friend to be translated before next week. Honestly, it had to come before blogging. We also have 5 more hours of an online class that we must complete (both Kenny and I separately) by next week so that our papers can be given to our attorney to submit (prayerfully) to the central authority as soon as possible. This is the next step for the adoption when the CNA (cental authority) approves a match between Cintia and us. We hope for that to be made in the coming months (yes grandparents...weeks would be better but I am trying to be logical here). Which brings me to the most important thing coming up....next week is Cintia's final abandonment hearing! Woo Hoo! We are ready for that...it means Cintia will be adoptable if everyone shows up having done everything they are suppose to. Any blip in the everyone and everything means going back into the book for another court date. This one took 10 months of waiting and it was the next available....so pray it goes off without a hitch!
Much more to come...gotta go feed the herd!
April
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment