Thursday, August 5, 2010

Praise God from whom all blessings flow!!!!

This morning I received an email by from my attorney, and praise God, I can tell it was actually him! They have closed their office, opening a new one, and don't have phones yet. They even closed their website. I still have no address, but I am assuming they have a very good reason for closing down a huge practice and making this move. Maybe safety????? Maybe financial reasons??? Don't know...but don't really care because we have our attorney!!!!! We are meeting tomorrow at 3:30 Guatemala time at a hotel in the city. Tons of traffic on a Friday evening but...we'll make it!

Today, we hope to go to a movie with the kids leaving Cintia here with Jessica for a trial time. We thought by inching her into the process of Jessica being with her most of the day without us, it will be easier when the time comes in a couple of weeks. I will update again tomorrow night with the results of our meeting.

Thanks for the prayers!
April

1 comment:

Faith, Family, Future said...

PTL!!!!!!!!! Girl I have been praying for you. Promise me to give him HUGE HUGS AND KISSES FROM US PLEASE!!! :)

So thankful and relieved to finally hear this news. I know everything will be great next week in court and then you all are on your way to finally being Cintia's perfect and loving family.
Love you guys so much.
Tammy