Cintia is now ADOPTABLE!!!!! We retained custody and were granted adoptibility. Honestly, it was soooo hard and sooooo emotional. I wanted to throw up the entire time! I can't put in words what your mind and body experience when you know that you could lose your child in an instant...other than to say....I wanted this to be over and be safe at home with Cintia rather than nose to nose with strangers who carried our fate in their hands!!!! It is a long way from being over...actually we are now at a new beginning.
Please pray for the next step which will be the CNA (the folks in charge of all adoptions) to make the match between us and Cintia. Please pray that they accept us as her adoptive family and let us proceed with special needs status. International adoptions are still suspended. We hope to either be grouped in with some test cases that should proceed soon or as a special circumstance adoption in compliance with the Hague treaty. It is very complex but I will simplify it by saying that we will have to inch our way through the process not knowing what the next step will be until we take it. We also have no idea how long it will take. God does and we trust that He will walk us through it.
Gotta go catch my breath....I am physically and emotionally spent!!!
Blessings to all!
April
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment