Just wanted to get a quick funny story down about our silly girl who is too smart for her britches! She always disagrees when it is time for bed or a nap. Today, as we walked back to her crib, I heard the usual, "I not go to bed. I not sleepy. I not take a nap...." and on and on she goes. We made a pit stop diaper change on the way at which point she chimed in again, " I not need a nap....I dotta det busy...I dotta do some work!" I cracked up! I told her how silly she was and put her to bed screaming (only lasted a minute or 2).... Don't worry...I told her that she can do her work later!I wonder where and from whom she has heard that before! She is a little cracker jack!
Blessings!
April
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I just love that sweet girl!!! I need to see her SOOOOON!!!!
Love -
Kristi
Post a Comment