Wednesday, January 21, 2009

You may "Crack" Up if you read this....

I just got home from church where I teach the kids choir on Wednesday night during which time Cintia is Daddy's girl at home. Well, she had on a cute little pair of jeans which were steadily creeping down to form carpenter britches of the worst sort. Well, I was laughing and giving her all kinds of grief...like "You have your Daddy's bootocks..." meaning b-u-t-t or buttocks. She was laughing really loud and silly and leaned way over with her crack hanging way out and the croch of her jeans halfway down her thighs. We all know Cintia was a missing vital part from her backside, but not many of you know that she lacks any padding back there either and has a crack that sits completely crooked at the top...it literally turns right for the last inch. So...I was getting her into the joke mode already...and she was leaning over...so I couldn't help but spanky her little bum. I said, "Is that your bootocks?" (Which is something she calls it...) She said, "No, it's my booooohunky!" Just like that! Kenny & I "cracked" up! Mommy & her endearing terms....Bohunky with a long "o" sound mixed with "bootocks" equals none other than the booooooohunky! Lesson in Cintia anatomy 101.

Blessings
April

1 comment:

Tracey said...

I totally "cracked up" when I read this! I love hearing how she has developed that little personality. I can so relate to the flat backside with Bailey. But I thought you might find it interesting that she just now has developed a little "junk in the trunk" this past year. So there is hope! ;)