It appears our journey will still unfold by a walk of faith. Answers were not forthcoming...but God's peace is all around. He wants to teach us to walk by faith by not revealing what we plans we need to make at this time.
I will make this short and sweet. I am being picked up by Stanley...uncle to Zoe. Zoe is the baby girl I helped coordinate a liver transplant on last summer. I will meet her within an hour and have supper with her family. What a miracle she is...
The judge met with us this morning but would not give us the answer we wanted. She did however say she will do what is best for Cintia but she could not tell us until the hearing. She asked that I go to the PGN for an interview with a social worker and psychologist. That means she is looking for all of the information necessary to make a final decision in October and probably will make us Cintia's substitute family then. She can then authorize us to leave the country with Cintia or stay here with her. The interview with the social worker was this morning. They worked me in. It almost required staying a few extra days but they agreed to do it today. It went very well. I will explain the interview later tonight. I have an interview Monday morning with a psychologist....hey, I could use some counseling...maybe they'll give me some for free! Actually it is in regards to Cintia but will allow the PGN to recommend us for Cintia. I don't think it will be a problem.
Meeting with the embassy...I met with the man I needed to and he wants to do it all by email because it is so hectic there....he wants to have a clear picture. I think he wants it in writing. I will say he was being pulled in 20 directions so I can understand why his mind couldn't soak in the issue at hand. It was not a "no" or a "yes" just a "let's discuss this in email correspondance." I have written the email but will wait to send it after I review it for the weekend. I like to sleep on important issues like that...especially when it is in writing. Sometimes I reread what I have written and say, "That doesn't say what I meant to say."
More later!
April
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment