Saturday, September 12, 2009

We have a signed resolution!

Thanks to everyone who prayed...as of yesterday, we have a signed resolution from our judge with an official court date of Oct. 8 at 9:00 a.m. (11:00 EST or 10: 00 for you Mississippi folks). Several notifications have to be made by the court "to all parties involved" before that date. Our attorney is suppose to check on Monday to see if they have all been notified. I think what he is talking about is the PGN attorney and social worker who will have to be at the hearing. They make official recommendations at the end of the hearing and then the judge will close with her official resolution. I have no idea if family notifications are included in that "notification" category. Hopefully, our attorney can clarify these details next week.

I know that God doesn't need us to do His will...He will do it no matter what. But I am so grateful that He desires us to join Him in what He is doing and makes clear to us that He hears our prayers. We have been waiting a looooong time for that resolution to be signed. Bringing it specifically to Him in prayer....He answered with a clear voice letting us know He is there doing what only He can do.

I will update as things continue to unfold. Time is flying by. Hard to believe that we will fly to Guatemala in 3 weeks from tomorrow. Continue to pray for the notifications of all involved in this hearing...that this is a final definitive hearing...and regardless of the "where" and "how", we are given custody of Cintia. Most of all pray that God will receive all of the glory. Everything about Cintia shouts "only God could have done it." Pray that everyone involved in her case will witness her miracle and know that God is responsible for it all.

Blessings to all,
April

1 comment:

SouthernSurgicalArts said...

After we talked yesterday, I checked my iphone, and this was my verse for the day from KLOVE... well, from God. Don't you love His timing?!

I will answer them before they even call to me. While they are still talking about their needs, I will go ahead and answer their prayers!

~ Isaiah 65:24, NLT

The Nease family is praying for you and little Cintia! Thanks for letting us join you and God's family as we pray for her.