Tuesday, February 17, 2009

A little update but still waiting

I received an update from our attorney last night saying the following:

"We have another meeting with the Judge this week to see/discuss her position on your case.
We have also scheduled another meeting with PGN to inform them of the results of the meeting with the Judge so we can take the first steps in the abandonment process. We’ll send more info later this week."

Sigh......I still wish I new what the first meeting was like. To use positive thinking, I would like to think the judge wanted time to think over things and find a way to do this for Cintia,and the second meeting this week will firm up how she wishes to proceed with it. The other not so positive thought is...she was taken back with the entire situation and wanted time to go over all of her records...which were written by me...to look for a whole in them to cause an issue for us having Cintia here at all. I am praying that the meeting with PGN indicates an expected solution to work towards. Please keep praying....It is all out of our hands yet the impact from it drastically changes our lives either way. God is so faithful and has watched over Cintia every step of the way...from her very first breath, to keeping her alive and healthy in spite of her problems, to bringing her here, to this very moment and for eternity to come....He is with her.

Surrendering all trust to Him,
April

No comments: