Is she a stinker or what??? She saw my camera and said, "Mommy, joo take my pitcher?" I said, "Sure I will." She stood up on the couch and said, " I say Cheeeeeeze!!!" and the show began. I hope you enjoy these as much as I enjoyed taking them...she busts at the seams with her "specialness" (which describes her personality in a good moment if you know what I mean...) Does this remind any of you of Casey when he was 2? Well, he was quite a mess himself. By the way, there is still no news from the attorney but I will update with news as I have it. For now, I will end with a short & sweet rhyme that fits Miss Sassyfrass to a "T"!
There once was girl
With little bity curl
Right in the middle of her forehead.
When she was good,
She was very, very good!
And when she was bad....she was HORRID!
And when she was bad....she was HORRID!
Many Blessings!
April



2 comments:
She is such a precious stinker though!! I love her smile and can just hear her saying cheese in these pictures.
We are all praying for quick positive movement for this step of Cintia becoming a Hayman FOREVER!!!
Hugs to all,
Tammy
Post a Comment