Monday, April 20, 2009

Cintia's Miracle of the Day

Sorry....if you don't have a userID to comment, you can now comment as anonymous. I am new to this blogging thing and had not enabled it. It is now enabled to allow anonymous comments. If you tried before and it didn't work, try again.

I have to post the miracle of the day....Cintia had a day out with me today and was absolutely an angel! You may not be surprised...but trust me when I say you should be. In just over a year, there has not been a single day out anywhere where Little Miss Priss did not melt down into her epileptic fit mode over something. It really could be over nothing or over something little like not letting her pull the tags off of clothing. Today, when she went to pull off a tag (of course she tried...she is after all Cintia even on a good day....can't change her....gotta love her), instead of throwing a bucking, screaming fit complete with spitting and swatting (yep...she does whatever she has to do to get her point across), she said, "Will it hurt the baby, Mommy?" I said, "No, it won't hurt the baby, but the person who wants to buy it won't know how much it costs if you do that." She said, "Ohhhhhhh....it not hurt the baby." I said, "No..." and believe it or not she stopped at that. Total miracle!!!! She carried on conversations with everyone. One young couple in particular she found at multiple spots in Target and would literally lean out of the buggy to talk to them. They thought she was so cute & funny...and she definitely is that. Picking her up at the church nursery last night we were told she never took a breath...she talked the entire time. Takes after her Mommy I'm afraid!

A cute Cintia word to remember...."Toooolicious!" which means delicious!

Just now, she walked up to me and said, "Mommy, my diaper's squeakin'....." Guess I better go find out why....OH BOY!

Blessings!
April

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tooooocute can't wait to meet Miss Priss. She makes me think of Janet when she was young with the talking I think Janet came out of the womb talking and hasn't stopped and she's 28 lol just ask your dad. Just said a pray for you guys.

Thought's and Prayer, Wilma G.

Remember God has a plan.