Little Miss Sassafras is a cute little "thang"..... and it's a good "thang" she is! What a pistol! She keeps the other Hayman 7 hustling.....I am telling ya! She is constantly moving, talking, and into something. She throws epileptic fits....no she does not have epilepsy....in the middle of stores over being told no or asked to sit in her stroller. She really is one of "those" kids that you would have to say...."If that child were mine, I would....." Well, go ahead cause it won't do ya any good! She is who she is. The strong will God gave her to keep her alive and to survive her circumstances is still going strong and will keep her busting through life! Boy it doesn't make it easy on the rest of us but she is who God made her. Doesn't matter....because we love her anyway. We will eventually have a very strong, independent young lady on our hands, and until then, we will be chasing the spitfire pistol-packing Cintia that is cute enough to woo the world and get by with whatever she wants to get by with. Enjoy a photo shoot this week....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
HAVE I MENTIONED LATELY, HOW MUCH I LOVE THAT KID!?!?!? Holy smokes she and Luke were separated at birth!! That boy.....I feel your pain!! Much love to the "H"s!!!
Post a Comment