Friday, April 10, 2009

Committee is in session...

Committee is meeting while I type this update. I possibly will know something by three. Doesn't make it easy to relax but I am doing my best. What one little committee can do in our lives is a little bit much to swallow. But we must drink from the cup we have been given.

On Good Friday, I am reminded that Christ stood in the Garden of Gethsemane and said "Father, if thou wilt, take this cup from me..." and we all know how that turned out. The Father did not take that cup from Him, and He endured what He had to because He loved us. But remember that He may have been tortured and crucified on Friday, but He triumphed on Sunday! Makes you say amen, doesn't it? And in spite of the suffering He endured, He bore the pain and punishment for us then triumphed so we could live forever with Him. Makes what we are going through now seem a little less impressive..... Please keep those prayers coming. If He wills it, we will endure it.

Blessings!
April

No comments: