



We will be meeting with our attorneys tomorrow. Hopefully, that will prepare us for what to expect. They will get to meet wild woman...I mean Cintia...and know who they working for. I also spoke with my friend, Marisol, who told me that Miriam, Cintia's foster mom, called her. She received her notification from court and is very nervous about it. Marisol tried to reassure her but the courts down here can be very unkind so frankly I don't blame her. She is 50ish years old and I am sure dealing with the courts is nerve wrecking to say the least. She has done nothing wrong nor have we. Her mind is probably thinking that they were trying to say we pulled something illegal...which we did not. She has not been in the court nor talked with them since the March 30, 2008 hearing. We have and we know that we have been 100% compliant and they agree that we have. However, I would feel better and so would Kenny if she met with our attorneys before Thursday morning to prepare her for the what if's.
I'll let everyone know how it goes. For now, I will end with a funny thing Cintia just did. Thankfully, the man did not speak English. She strolled pass a gentleman in a suit a few minutes ago and said..."Oooooohhhh! He's cute! That man is so cute!" She's full of herself!
The pictures above: the top cheezy picture is from the hotel yesterday afternoon, the next two are from the night before we left, and the last is from last week. We had a quick...last minute (literally last minute) joint birthday party & going away party for Cintia, Mamaw, & Jose. We celebrated Cintia's 3rd birthday which is next Thursday (the 15th) and Mamaw's 87th (which was Sept 30th) as well as Jose's home going the night before we left. Please don't be offended if you weren't invited. It was literally a last minute thought and a good way to phase over Jose to go home. He spent the night with us since we were leaving at 3:00 a.m.
Blessings to all!
April



No comments:
Post a Comment