I spoke with our attorney tonight. This is how it goes: Judge #1 was willing to fit our case in but today she said Judge #2 (our original judge) will be back tomorrow. Now, it is still a possibility for us to get judge #1 if our original judge allows it. I am praying that will be the case. Our attorney has the same opinion as I do about our original judge. She is very quiet, unapproachable, and "old fashioned." Conversations with her for planning have not been forthcoming with insight and information. She is very careful about what she says. Like I have said before, not a smile comes from her face....not a hint of where she is going. She is a bit scary. However, God used her to bring Cintia here last April and He can use her again. However, I think it would be an amazing act of God to allow us to change judges at this point in the game. Judge #1 is much more open in dialog with our attorney and I think would be the one that our attorney prefers. God can move mountains and this would be a big one to move. We should find out tomorrow one way or the other. So...if we are going to be "fit in" to the schedule before Cintia's visa expires, we will have to get there and back in the next week and a half. If judge #1 gets blessings from judge #2, maybe we will be able to have our case heard with a new judge on our case. That would be a blessing. Whatever God has in store, we are ready to do.
My attorney will call me tomorrow with the news. I will update tomorrow...though probably late because I have a bunch of kids at church counting on being taught their upcoming musical. Guess I'll go do my job since we're still here.
I think God is building this up to be something so big and so perfect that only He could do it...and He wants a standing ovation when its over. I can assure you He will get one from me!
Keep Praying!
April
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment