Of course Monday doesn't mean Monday...why should it mean Monday? I did get a reply to an email yesterday from my attorney but nothing in regards to a court date. So...either they did not meet with the judge yesterday or Judge Angelica Hernandez is still pondering.
Please continue to pray. It is getting tougher emotionally as you can probably imagine. If somehow I could get this overwhelming sick feeling out of my body, it would be easier. For some reason, I internalize stress that way. I just keep praying and keep busy...though I stay somewhat distracted and not focused on all the jobs I need to be doing. I cannot wait to be on the other side of all this basking in God's glory & mercy on Cintia's behalf. Can you believe she has been in my arm's just short of a year? Last March 31st, I held her the first time and spent an overwhelming day at court with Cintia. God made miracles happen that day. April 1 of last year I took her in my arms, she waved bye bye to her foster grandmother "Lela," and we began our journey together as Mommy & daughter. Maybe by next year, on the other side of this storm, Cintia will not only have our love and our presence in her life but our last name as well. God, please move those mountains and keep those miracles coming!
Blessings!
April
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment