Thursday, March 5, 2009

Sorry for the delay...

I did have a long conversation with our attorney yesterday. I have been on a paper rushing expedition and have just come up for air. Unfortunately, I now have to take McKenna to diving practice. I will do a complete update later.

Short & Sweet: The judge can snatch Cintia away from us but our attorneys are doing everything in their power to insure that it won't happen. As Marco said to me, basically we are going from a pure medical necessity so that she has to act inhumanely to choose anything other than the best route for Cintia...the only place she needs to be is with us. As long as she remains with us, we are successful. He has a couple of options to present her at the pretrial meeting next week (and that will take too long to go into right now...next update I will). He is pushing for a quick court date for the week of the 15th. If we get through this phase, we have good news for the adoption process that I will share later.

We proceed knowing God has brought Cintia safely to this point and we must walk in faith through this trial.

Many Blessings!
April

No comments: