I emailed my attorney today to find out if I could call him to "chat" this afternoon to make sure we are all still on the same page. He emailed back about an hour ago to say that Luis (our other attorney) is at court now (about our case) and would call when he got back to the office. Now....we all know what that means. It is a probably at best not a promise. I really expect at least an email back tonight although I anxiously await the phone call.
I also confirmed that Marco is planning to go to court with us as well. That will offer more peace to us. He is our attorney. He informed us early that he would be asking for help from another attorney in the firm for our case...that would be Luis. Luis was the attorney for some dear friends of mine who finally brought their son home after 2 years because this man took their case over to complete it. Luis...I have been informed is a Godly man. He and his wife are Christians and genuinely love the children as well. So....we are doubly blessed.
Hopefully more news to come!
April
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment