Have you ever had the thought? "If it weren't for people, I would have no problem living the Christ-life I am suppose to live as a Christian." Boy I have! Right now, I'm having some big issues with it. We are suppose to live and love others like Jesus did. He lived a sinless life while putting up with a whole lot more from people than we will ever experience. I'm not saying that without people to contend with I could live a sinfree life because it just ain't possible. But boy would it be easier to try......
Without giving details (because I can't in a public forum), Cintia's visa is turning into a big deal. That means that even if all goes well at court, we may have no option of getting a new visa to bring her back to the US until we can legally adopt her. There are key people who need to be persuaded and this will all depend on them. So....pray diligently. The problems are US side not in Guatemala... although in the end the embassy will have to be persuaded too. Right now, we need to pray that we get that far.
I guess in ending tonight I will say that "Where God leads, He precedes, and where He guides, He provides." He will go ahead of us and pave the way. If He means for us to go to Guatemala to stay and serve Him there, then that is where we will go. If He wants to bring us back home, He will. I guess you know it won't be easy to be in Guatemala with six children and Kenny living and working here. Commuting is tough and expensive, so in many ways I am praying that God will just work this out and let us stay home. Please continue praying for Cintia and our family...it means so much.
Blessings to you all!
April
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment